Gah. Not another meme.
*frowns* I heard that.
Untwist your Fruit-of-the-Looms and stop aggravating your TMJ. It's not what you think. I won't ask you to answer 1,011 questions or hyperlink 250,000,000 of your closest friends. This meme is simple. It knows you don't have a lot of time. *smile*
May I present the...
The rules are:
- Copy these rules and include them in your post.
- Display the blog button, link the person who tagged you, and answer the three questions they asked.
- Come up with three new questions of your own; one serious question, one fun question, and one sentimental question—or just use the same ones. We're all busy, right?
- Tag three other bloggers and pass on the meme.
I'll start it off...
Question #1 (The serious one)
What's your best piece of advice for surviving the holidays?
Question #2 (The fun one)
If you could be one of Santa's elves, what would your workshop talent be?
Question #3 (The sentimental one)
What's your favorite holiday-related family tradition?
To show I'm a good sport, I'll answer the questions.
- My best holiday advice is: Open a special savings account and have a little money taken out of your paycheck every two weeks for a year. Come December, you'll be able to pay cash for Christmas.
- My workshop talent would be: Putting the glitches in the video games. :P
- My favorite tradition is: Going to a tree farm, riding on a tractor-pulled trailer, and cutting down a live Christmas tree, then coming home, sipping hot chocolate, and decorating it.
Now it's your turn.
For the first three victims, I tag:
and anyone else who wishes to participate.
Thanks for stopping by. :)