Skip to main content

FULL DARK is coming


After a humbling, agonizing dry spell, I'm finally publishing again! It might be DARK that's coming, but it's nice to finally glimpse the release-day light!



Just in time for Halloween, I'll be releasing an anthology of dark twisted tales written by me and 10 other authors. It's a benefit anthology; all proceeds go to charity.

We chose the Gary Sinise Foundation, an organization that does many wonderful things for veterans and first responders. Considering all the natural disasters lately, it seemed like an appropriate choice.

Here's the blurb:

What happens in the dark will come to light.

FULL DARK is a collection of eleven short works with impressive depth and range. Twisted tales of ghosts, villains, and the paranormal await you—mystery, heinous fantasy, and pure suspense. Acclaimed and award-winning authors as well as a few talented newcomers have joined forces to be your guide. Venture into the dark if you dare.


***
Other contributing authors:  , and 

God willing and the creek don't rise (I'm a hurricane Harvey survivor and a realist, so I'll be keeping an eye on those creeks.), official release will be October 30th. If you can help us get the word out, email me or leave a comment below.

We could also use some Goodreads luv.  :)



Comments

  1. Congratulations! And excellent foundation for the donations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the hard work you did! And this is for a great cause. These people are always there in times of tragedy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll do everything in our power to make that date happen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, it's coming. I'm sorry you're going through such a terrible time but glad you made it through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My family was very blessed... no water in our homes or cars.

      Delete
  5. I hear you on the agonizing dry spell. >_< But that's very cool about the anthology; hope all goes well with the release.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too hope all goes well with the release Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had no idea everyone was working on this! I need to not be a horrible time vampire and actually work with people (not to mention add this to my list because A) Spooky, and B) I love you guys)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Robert. There wasn't a lot of (public) talk about it. In fact, it almost didn't happen. The project was on hold all summer, then we revived it the end of September and ran at break-neck speed toward release.

      Delete
    2. Well, all the same, I can't wait for it to come out.

      Delete
  8. Yay! I'm excited to be included and looking forward to the release. I'll be doing some promoting this week, just been swamped with work the last couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and me, both. After tonight, though, I'll have 8 nights off in a row! Woohoo!

      Delete
  9. Wow, so great to see you back and even better that you are writing again!! I know this anthology will be fantastic and I will gladly add it on GR, Tweet, buy, etc. I hope the release goes well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your support! I'm glad to BE writing again. I wish I had more time to blog and write. I've missed seeing my friends.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say.
Thanks for taking the time to comment. = )