Skip to main content

Random stuff...

I got a chromebook so I could write more easily. It has its limitations, but it will do until I can get my laptop fixed or get a Mac.

Things in Houston are getting a little better on the covid front. I hope you are staying safe and healthy out there. Sometimes it feels like this world has gone crazy.

I found where Bill O'Reilly went. He's on The First TV at 7:00 PM central. It's available on Roku and via app for phone or tablet. If you're looking for an alternative to the mainstream news, give it a try. It may not match your political leanings, but it never hurts to listen to another point of view.

(Yeah, I know. I just broke one of my blogging rules.)

Regardless of which side you're on, don't let journalists or politicians tell you what your neighbor thinks. Get to know your neighbors.

#LoveYourNeighbor #LoveYourCountry

Comments

  1. Yes, don't trust the media. Ask people around you and you'll be very surprised how their answers differ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed this post, Melissa. And I get it. The world is upside-down. IMPO - I'm responsible for the knowledge and facts I observe. Thus I need to pay attention to all avenues. Chatting with neighbors is a good one. And if my neighbors see a subject differently than I do, I take what they said and go do my own research. Then I decide. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't trusted the media when a crime happened close to us about which we knew all the details and the report in the paper sounded like a totally different event. In fact it was a complete distortion or invention of the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting. I finally figured out how to comment from my chromebook.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say.
Thanks for taking the time to comment. = )