Skip to main content

IWSG May - Blogger behaving badly

  This is my Insecure Writers Support Group post for May 2021.



Alex's awesome co-hosts this month
 are: 

Erika Beebe, PJ Colando, 
Please stop by their blogs and say thank you



I owe you all an apology.  I posted last month with the genuine intention of making return visits, but I never got the chance. Between moving in to my new house and working full-time, my days are full, and I'm exhausted. I've been here for an entire month, and I am still unpacking and changing my address with every website and business contact known to man.

So, for this month's IWSG, I am going to post an encouraging phrase that someone shared with me several years ago. Please don't feel obligated to leave a comment. Hopefully, my blogging behavior will improve by June.




Thanks for visiting.


IWSG is the brainchild of Alex J. Cavanaugh. It's a monthly bloghop that offers a safe haven for writers to express their feelings and concerns without fear of appearing foolish or weak. It's also a venue for offering  support, both in the form of comments and positive posts. Writers of all kinds are welcome. 

We 'meet' the first Wednesday of every month. If you're interested in learning more, click on the link above. And don't be intimidated by the size of the group. We're not expected to visit everyone on the list

Comments

  1. We understand that you are going through a super busy time due to your job and moving. Hope you get all unpacked this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We moved two years ago so I totally get it. No worries. Happy unpacking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Moving is a pain. Downsizing is a pain. Just take one step at a time and be gentle with yourself.
    All the best.

    Shalom aleichem,
    Pat G @ EverythingMustChange

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moving takes energy and time. Hope you feel settled in soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the move! Definitely understandable that it's a huge, sucking time-drain. We've all been through that. See you in June!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job tackling what you have. I can imagine it's a lot of exhausting work, both mentally and physically.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best of luck with your move! Many of us fall behind in blogging commitments and other things due to life circumstances, even despite wanting to do more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ack, moving! That's never easy. I wish you less stressful days ahead.

    J Lenni Dorner (he/him 👨🏽 or 🧑🏽 they/them) ~ Co-host of the #AtoZchallenge, OperationAwesome6 Debut Author Interviewer, Reference& Speculative Fiction Author

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've been busy with moving - no worries!
    And sorry, but this post just showed up in my Feedly this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My head just hurts thinking of all the things I'd have to change if we moved.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Moving is fun and exciting but also really exhausting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It sounds exhausting. I'm impressed that you could even write a blogpost in the middle of all that. I'm sure you will soon begin to enjoy your new home.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say.
Thanks for taking the time to comment. = )