Skip to main content

You Gotta See This Book Trailer!

I’m hosting Nancy S. Thompson's book tour next month for her debut novel, The Mistaken, but I wanted to give you a sneak peek at her new book trailer—created by none other than the uber-talented Carrie Butler. 

Here it is! 




 
 If that doesn't make you want to read the book, I don't know what will. Holy cow!  

You can find Nancy here & Carrie here.  
The Mistaken is set for release by Sapphire Star Publishing on Thursday, October 18th.

Be sure to mark your calendars and come back next month for the book announcement and excerpt reveal! :)

Comments

  1. Thanks for the shout-out, Melissa! :) So excited for The Mistaken!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And just wait until you read the book! It's just as awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The trailer is awesome and the book is amazing! Can't wait for it to come out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowzers! Awesome set up! Just added it to 'the list'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that does draw you in! Thanks for sharing it. Thanks also for stopping by my blog. It's great to meet you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I was glad to find it.
      Alex has such cool friends. :)

      Delete
  6. Thank you, Melissa, for hosting my trailer today! And thank you, friends, for your support, and to those of you who've added The Mistaken to your TBR list. It is all much appreciated!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm hosting Nancy's book tour, too! I look forward to reading what Nancy has up her sleeve on here! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say.
Thanks for taking the time to comment. = )