Skip to main content

Everything you wanted to know about New Adult...

Sorry if I flood your inbox this week with extra posts, but I wanted to let you know about a guest post I'm doing.

February is reader month over at NALitChat blog, and they posted an article I wrote. You can see it here. They've also asked me to host #NALitChat this week. We chat on Twitter every Thursday evening at 9:00 PM EST using the afore-mentioned hashtag.


This Thursday, we'll be talking about the fiction category New Adult, what it is, and how it relates to genre. If you know anyone -reader or writer- who's interested in learning more, tell them to join us. They can lurk or chat, whatever they feel comfortable with. But encourage them to join the conversation. Newbie questions are welcome, and I swear we don't bite.

To chat with ease, I recommend a service like Tweetchat. It has an adjustable refresh time (I set mine to 5 seconds) and it adds the hashtag for you when you tweet so you don't have to type it every time.

Hope to see you there. :)


Comments

  1. Spending Valentine's Day with my critique partner. Yep, I'm a writer... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading a lot about NA. The hottest new thing on the block :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll try to remember about the chat. Sounds muy interesante.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love NA. Glad to see that it's becoming it's own genre now. So many incredible stories to be told!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say.
Thanks for taking the time to comment. = )