Skip to main content

Follow Fest - Day 2

Welcome to Follow Fest! 
Today is Day 2 of a 5-day blogfest. Don't worry. If you haven't signed up yet, there's still time. :)

Each day, I'll post the Linky list for the current day and any previous days. Need to sign up for a day not shown? No problem! 
All the Linky lists are available on the Follow Fest information page. Just click, scroll down, and sign up.

We had a frustrating couple of hours yesterday when the Linky Tools site went down. Hopefully, all that is behind us. Whew.


Now on to the fun...

First, enter the drawing. Even if you entered yesterday, you can still earn more chances each day.

Carrie Butler, who designed the Follow Fest blog button, by the way, is sponsoring the grand prizea $30 coupon toward design services offered via her new business:



Wow! Thank you, Carrie! 

And, to show my appreciation for all of you participating in the hop, I'm throwing in a $15 gift card to your choice of Amazon or Barnes & Noble.


(International entrants welcome)


Next, hop around the blogosphere and have fun!

For those who just arrived, we'll start with 
the Linky for Monday, September 23rd...




...and today, we add the one for Tuesday...


 

Here's the key in case you forgot what all those letters stand for.


###

Thanks for visiting!
Come back tomorrow, when I add Wednesday's Linky, 
and mingle some more. :) 


To tweet about Follow Fest day 2, click here.



Comments

  1. Day 2 and I'm already loving that many others in the hop I already follow.... and also thrilled to be finding more! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, I forgot to add my category and genres on my linky name.
    It would be NA, R, F, PN, D.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the awesome blog fest, Melissa. It is so much fun to meet other writers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't believe I wasn't following you. Silly me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Congrats to Carrie on the start of her new business! I'm sure it will be a big success. And thanks again for organizing this Melissa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Melissa!

    One moment, please...Argggghhhhh!!!...another blogfest...somebody make it stop! :) Sorry about that.

    Seriously, even though I'm incredibly cynical about blogfests and blog hops and anything to do with the alphabet, I do wish you all much fun and fulfilment. I see note of one of my adoring fans. Yay Carrie....

    Great post! Thanks for sharing! Following :) LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say.
Thanks for taking the time to comment. = )